UK Handmade natural skin care Posted on Oct 14, 2021 by Craig
All of our multi award-winning products are handmade by us in Great Britain, ideally situated on the Shropshire/Cheshire/Welsh Border in the Great British Countryside.
We think it's important to buy locally made products for a multitude of reasons, here's just a few of them:
- You are giving something more unique, all our products are made by us in the UK are produced on a much smaller scale than things made further afield so you are less likely to be giving the same gift as others.
- You are helping to support British craftsmanship. Lots of the products made in Britain are made by hand using skills that have been handed down through generations, including our own, where we are now onto our third generation at Elegance.
- Your gift doesn’t come with a huge carbon footprint. More often than not imports have flown here from the other side of the world, leaving a massive carbon footprint behind it.
- You are helping to create and maintain employment in the UK, why pay for goods that have been manufactured overseas when you can help boost the British economy by keeping people in jobs in the UK?
- Very often you are buying something made locally.
- You are helping to spread the word about buying British. If there is more demand for British Made Products, consumers and retailers will seek them out more.
Check out all our UK made natural skin care products on our website and please do not hesitate to ask us any questions, we've been making our products since 1985 and know a thing or two about natural skin care.
Back to blog listing